I like to work on fun software projects, mostly Mac, iOS, and web. Below are a few things that I've made. Be sure to check out my blog or follow @ussherpress for updates.
Little Phrase Book is a macOS app that helps you store and learn phrases in foreign languages. Released January 2, 2017.
- This Way Or That lets you collaborate with other users to create exquisite corpse-style interactive stories. Released November 27, 2016.
- Lil Todo for Mac is a simple and modern to-do app that uses Dropbox to sync your tasks across devices. iPhone version coming soon! Released October 10, 2016.
- Diorama Club II, written in Node.js, is a site that lets you create interactive fiction on the web. Released July, 2016.
- Diorama Club, also written in Node.js, is the original version of Diorama Club. Released July, 2015.
- Lil Todo for Windows Phone is a to-do app I wrote for the Windows Phone platform several years ago. Released 2011.
- Check out my YouTube for videos of a yet unreleased game engine I've been working on for years...
- Project Hazuki, a Street Fighter II-like game engine made for the Game Boy Advance. You can watch gameplay video on YouTube.
- The Clans, a very, very old BBS door game I made long ago and later open-sourced
- Other ancient games I've made: Virtual Hunt and The X-Engine Door System.