Here are a few projects I've worked on in my spare time.
- Lil Todo for Mac is a simple and modern to-do app that uses Dropbox to sync your tasks across devices. iPhone version coming soon! Released October 10, 2016.
- Diorama Club II, written in Node.js, is a site that lets you create interactive fiction on the web. Released July, 2016.
- Diorama Club, also written in Node.js, is the original version of Diorama Club. Released July, 2015.
- Lil Todo for Windows Phone is a to-do app I wrote for the Windows Phone platform several years ago. Released 2011.
- Check out my YouTube for videos of a yet unreleased game engine I've been working on for years...
- Project Hazuki, a Street Fighter II-like game engine made for the Game Boy Advance. You can watch gameplay video on YouTube.
- The Clans, a very, very old BBS door game I made long ago and later open-sourced
- Other ancient games I've made: Virtual Hunt and The X-Engine Door System.